Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Farm Store...

Two months ago, Dannon & I went out of town for a few days and my parents were generous enough to stay with our girls. At bedtime, they would each get a turn to add to the story from the night before (as far as I know, apparently it's their little secret). The story revolved around a little pig named Gretchen. Which is why we had a conversation about this store...
{PC} Mom you know that is a farm store, right?

{Me} Yes, I do know that is farm store.

{PC} Well...Jilly is going to go there and find a pig named Gretchen. If there isn't one, she's just going to get one and name her Gretchen.

{Me} Well, I don't think they sell animals at that store.

{PC} Duh, Mom, they have baby chicks.

Ha! This is a lady who it took almost 20 years to break down and get us a dog.
Pretty sure she isn't up (or fit) to raise a pig...
even if her name IS Gretchen.

No comments: